Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LISTEN TO ME!!

I noticed something in Jeremy today. As he was sitting upon me, he kept saying over and over again, how he wants to Make a Difference. He is very good listener and has many beneficial therapeutic techniques, but sometimes may, be to be too passive-aggressive, with some of his families. Jeremy said he needs to "step it up" a bit and be a little "Whitaker-ish." As he described him, Carl Whitaker has a unique style of "saying how it is." From what I've seen, Jeremy has all the tools in place, but needs to "wake up," some of his clients. Pretty sure he should conduct therapy in this fashion........

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that video rules. I've never seen that version before. I just figured it was the original version. I think I just peed on the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete